06 July 2011

Sweet Night in Cambridge









YAY for pizza! YAY for Cambridge! Two Saturdays ago (I have to catch up with his blog posting thing) I got together with two ladies from my cohored that are now “collegues” Oh dang, that’s right….working women (just a year ago we were graduating seniors). Laura, Kelly and myself enjoyed some amazing thin crust pizza over at Cambridge 1 as well as great conversation about work, boys, and where life may lead us in just 5years. After eating just the right amount of pizza and not feeling stuffed to the brim we were able to save room for some Sweets  not too far away we poped over for a “night cap” which in this case was a vanilla cupcake. The cupcakes were great and the frosting was so thick, it made the cupcake itself topple over! Yummm.

Thanks to Kelly and Laura for making some last minute time to sit and chat with me so we could catch up. You both made my Saturday night just being in your fabulous company and being candid about all things our lives have to offer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment