06 July 2011

Slept through Brunch?







That’s right, I almost slept through my brunch date with two fellow DZs. We made plans for 11am and I woke up at 11:04am. Needless to say my sister Cati was more than understanding and told me to take my time, shower and assured me they will still be serving brunch on Newbury well into the afternoon. Can I just say that was so nice! I love when people are understanding and never want to make you feel rushed. Someone could have easily twisted it said, “no problem, but I’m here, what time are you going to be here?” I now want to be more like Cati even more than before!

Like her Grand Big (moi) Sarah was also running late and rallied to meet us. When we all got together we ordered immediately and were pleasantly surprised with our food. We knew Stephanies was a solid bet for brunch but I was impressed by their unique menu options. I ordered pulled pork eggs, that was to die for and the other girls were pleased with their choices as well. Every time I do brunch I always tell myself I am going to brunch more, and this time I MEAN IT!

p.s. I tried to be more “granola” in my outfit choice but was quickly reminded by Cati that granola girls doubtfully wear canary diamond stud earrings…. #FAIL


No comments:

Post a Comment