11 July 2011

James Taylor @ Tanglewood

HOLLA! I may be 24 but I still appreciate some awesome folk music. My family has been listening to James Taylor since birth and LOVE him. He came to Tanglewood this summer and months ago my oldest cousin Ali started plotting and planning on how to get as many of us there as possible. We had 23 of  my family members make it and we really rallied through the rain (note classy ponchos) to enjoy the concert.

We had legit front row lawn seats. Left at 9:30am to arrive at 12, concert started at 7pm
Uncle Cru in a trash bag poncho 
Staying positive... 
posing for pics
Boy Cousins: Jon, James, and Mike 
and again... 
Ludmila, Nina, Genc, and Mom
JT
JT with hat
And Now through the eye of an iphone...
room mate sam came with her family as well 
moi 
Ann and Ali 
Uncle David #PLANKIN' and he does this in real life... 
Genc and Auntie
Ana and Louisa napping
My Genc, AKA 'the man'


No comments:

Post a Comment