14 May 2011

The First Post

Brace yourself. Bracing? After much consideration I too am joining the blog bandwagon. I intend to use this format to keep my fabulous family and friends plugged in with my life in D.C. as well as a journal to look back on when I'm old and gray and can't remember what the heck I was doing at 23 years old.

Things to look forward to reading: 
1. family introductions and bios 
2. my love for running & the races I'll accomplish
3. friends 
4. losing my mind living at home at 23 
5. the search for the perfect apt. 
6. my love for clothes (fashion sounds too intimidating) 
7. my deeper love for jewelry 
8. my love-hate relationship with shoes 
9.  did I mention losing my mind living at home at 23? 
10. patience and lack there of with my sisters 
11. faith 
12. traveling 
13. food, restaurants, cooking, baking, lions, tigers, and bears 
14. The Red Sox 
15. I HOPE some Vlogs of a few signs (ASL) 
16. budgeting...ok maybe not. 

Even making that list I hope there are thousands of other things I didn't even think of or can imagine. Life changes so quickly that I can't promise what I will write about it but I can guarantee to be honest and kind. Hope I caught your interest!? 

xoxo 
sister sarah 



No comments:

Post a Comment