16 May 2011

FINE! i'll go for a run


I LOVE to run, but sometimes it's physically getting up and going that is the problem. I do want to add in my defense today was especially hard because it was a rainy Sunday and I am going on just a few short hours of sleep. However,  FINALLY at 8:30pm just before dusk I convinced myself (with some verbal abuse from sister Louisa and Dad) to do my normal 5k route. If I ever, evAH get to the point where I can't run my 5k, we know there is something severely wrong with me and you have full permission to hit me then force me on a treadmill. Thanks. There is no denying it, when I don't want to run/workout and then I do, I feel like I could take on the world. Knowing that helps me get out the door and "JUST DO IT!" 

xoxo, 
sister sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment