30 June 2011

Prom for 2011




I said Jayne’s graduation week was crazy and one of the biggest events of a girls life happened, SENIOR PROM! Sister Jayne went to hers with a huge group of friends and looked absolutely stunning. +perk of having a sister is you get to borrow their clothes and I truly hope I have an excuse to borrow Jaynes dress because of the style, cut, and color. Our front yard became a place inundated with parents, neighbors and kids we all baby-sit to see the “grown up” boys and girls drive away in a party bus. 

I remember my Senior Prom in 2005 and looking back I am SO glad I went with my group of friends and partied with what felt like a moajority of my class afterwards well into the am.

P.S. Kelly how do I only have a pic of you with Jayne and not me? lol You lucky duck you!

Xoxo
sister sarah 

No comments:

Post a Comment