03 July 2011

Memorial Day 2011... a month later


One month later here are some photos from how I celebrated Memorial day with my second family on the Hill. Matt was kind enough to host us at his place while all participated in a potluck, except for me I think (sorry about that guys). 

1. JayFlo made basically a giant swiss cake, a-m-a-z-i-n-g! 
2. Lord 
3. ML breaking out a dance move no doubt
4. David and Sam  
5. The happy couple, Jenna and Nick 
6. Nathan with shirt half on
7. Sam... I mean Bambi? 
8. Lisa being a listener 
9. Shan and David slow dancing 
10. Meg from instant coffey rockin the pigtails 
11. moi giving praise where praise was due for the dessert (refer to #1)
12. Matt the next morning vandalizing the sidewalk... kind of 
with sidewalk chalk... ok so not really. 




No comments:

Post a Comment